- A Parking Marshal will approach and enter the details of the vehicle in the machine.
- A Marshal will ask the driver for a parking fee of $50 which will be valid for one hour from the time of logging in.
- The payment will be entered in the machine and a receipt is printed and handed over to the motorist for display on the dashboard or on the wipers as proof of having parked and or paid.
We urge motorists to:
- Ensure that the receipt handed to him/her by the Marshal reflect the correct registration number of the vehicle.
- The correct time of parking
- Report misconduct on the part of the Marshal.
We discourage motorists against:
- Non payment of parking fees.
- Making parking arrangements with touts/street kids
- Bribing Marshals to avoid paying parking fees
- Leaving the car before being given a receipt by the Marshal
- Using fake exemption discs